Building Manager, Garry Earley, has been with the company for 25 years and is a highly skilled tradesman and experienced manager of large scale projects. He works alongside a team of fifteen skilled builders and craftsmen who all relish the challenge of delivering high quality work, every day, for every client.
The team has a wide range and knowledge of traditional building methods. Some of these include:
- Manufacturing our own joinery from traditional box-frame sliding sash windows to kitchen units and bars in public houses, as well repairing joinery within listed buildings.
- Fireproofing structures including listed buildings.
- Lime rendering and lime-work repairs
- One of Cornwall’s experts in laying traditional scantle slate wet laid roofs
- Expert lead-working skills
- Decoration of surfaces including a variety of different materials and methods including marbling, ragging and graining.